Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal32.ocx Missing

When I try to load a VB project, I get the following message:
"Crystal32.ocx Missing"
How can I overcome this problem.
Regards,
SatishOriginally posted by satishbeh
When I try to load a VB project, I get the following message:
"Crystal32.ocx Missing"
How can I overcome this problem.

Regards,
Satish

1. Make sure the Crystal Report Control was installed correctly.

eg. create new vb project add the crystal control, if it's working fine. do the following method

Use Method:

1. Open the project
2. Continue the project with errors
3. After project loaded add the crystal report control in the project (don't save now)
4. close the VB IDE main window [X].
5. This will prompt the changed files, unselect all the files except project .vbp & .vbw, now click yes to save.

open the project now.

yours friendly,
K.Babu

No comments:

Post a Comment