Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal Reports: Displaying percentages of total qty?

I'm creating a .NET crystal report sales report that lists the total # of each item sold and the percentage of total sales that the item contributed towards however, before I can calculate the percentage for each row, I need to know the total qty of the report, which I don't know how to retrieve.

So a sample report of 500 items sold may look like this:
------------------
Category | Qty Sold | Percentage
------------------
Electronics | 200 | 40%
Books | 100 | 20%
Movies | 150 | 30%
Games | 50 | 10%
------------------
Total | 500 | 100%
------------------

How can I calculate a percentage for something like this?
Thanks.

-Goalie35http://forums.belution.com/en/crystal/000/061/54.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment