Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crystal Reports from VC++

Hi All,

I am creating crystal reports(version 8.5) using VC++ code.
Its working fine on the the machines which have crystal reports installed .
however same is not the case with non crystal machines even after registring the Crystl32.OCX used by the Crystal Reports Object.

I am getting error " Unable to logon to server" while trying to run the report.
DSNs are same on both type of machines.
(one with crystal reports and one without it )

I have already distributed crystal dlls with the application.
(Crystl32.OCX,Craxdrt.dll, CRViewer.dll,CRDesignerCtrl.dll,Craxddrt.dll)

Do I need to do some thing in addition to this ?

kindly help.

thanks
SanjayCoule you please provide me with your code, it helps me build my own app...

Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment