Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Crystal Reports and Databinding

Hi,

is there any kind of possibility to bind the fields in a Crystal reports on an self created object or its class description? I can not bind the report fields on a database, so I would like to bind an ArrayList or something like that to the report.

It is possible? If yes, where can I find stuff about how to do it?Can you explain with more details?
Do you want to send array list and want to display them?|||Yes, I have different typed collections and want to show objects inside of it.|||Then use parameter and send that value to it|||Seems that it is what I want. Is there any kind of possiblity to use mapping names like in datasets or do I have to make the mapping by hand?

Any tutorials or samples would be helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment