Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal Reports+CPU Performance

Hi all
I am to actually integrate different sub reports into the main report.
I was able to solve the problem of linking the sub report parameter fields to the main report.This particular link of msdn helped me

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/crystlmn/html/crtskinsertingsubreports.asp

I am linking the parameter field value of the main report to that of the sub report using the above method.
But my application's performance is going very slow..The cpu usage of the application is almost 100%.I think its because of the double reference that this happens.Reference I mean,the main reports parameters should link to the subreport and then print the data,I guess its this reason that makes the performance go poor.
Can anyone help mein giving any ideas of improving the CPU performance ?

Thanks in advance.How long does it take to print the data?

No comments:

Post a Comment