Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crystal Reports not exporting to Word & Excel

Hi People

I have a unique problem exporting crystal reports to Word and excel.
Its exporting perfectly in the local environment. On the server it wasn't working earlier. Then we installed Ms-office on the server. Now it works only when accessed from some computers.
I don't have a clue as to why the reports are not opening in word and excel when accessed from some computers when they work perfectly on others. The report window simply closes.
(The reports are opening in pdf & crystal from all computers).

Can anyone help me find a solution to this problem.
Thanks!!

cheers
AnandIt could be that the report contains a formula that divides by zero. Crystal will display it, but when exporting the report it will simply be cut off.

Problems on certain machines may be caused by their local settings (date/time or number notation)

Good luck!|||Tell me sir,
How to export the report I try your work in my system .I am getting Invalid
Post back Event :{0} when I trying to export report in Excel using jav a.

why this error is coming ..Still I am unable to export the report in PDF Also.
After the error has gone I wil see your error...

Regards
Naltu|||Hi there,

The same problem i have with crystal reports 8.5 and exporting to excel.
Word / acrobate reader / etc. works fine, but when exporting to excel the report 'crashes'. Drwatson.log file gives me the access violation error c000005 error.

In my report there are no formula's which can be devided by zero (..there are no formulas at all!..).

It doesn't matter if parameter values are filled in or not, it doesn't matter if there is a big selection or a small selection. The crash always comes.

I am using crystal reports 8.5 (including servicepack 3) and connecting to a progress database through the ODBC Merant 3.60 driver.

Can anyone help us?

No comments:

Post a Comment