Thursday, March 22, 2012

crystal reports manual

Can anyone help me in finding a good crystal reports 10 manual which gives step by step procedure for creating simple and complex reports. Thanks in advanceI use ISBN 0-07-223166-1 (Crystal Reports 10, the complete reference, published by McGraw-Hill) www.osborne.com

I would suggest trying to check one out at the local library. (if possible) also I have found most of the "SAM'S" publications to be usefull|||I use ISBN 0-07-223166-1 (Crystal Reports 10, the complete reference, published by McGraw-Hill) www.osborne.com

I would suggest trying to check one out at the local library. (if possible) also I have found most of the "SAM'S" publications to be usefull

I have the same book. It's been very helpful.|||I also am looking for a how to book for crystal reports, but I am a total beginner, and was wondering if you would still recommend this book, or if you know of a better book/guide/tutorial type book for beginner's to learn Crystal Reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment