Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal Server logon error - Urgent.

Hello,

Can anybody please help me or point me in the right direction here.

The ongoing problem is that I have uploaded my reports to the crystal server at work. Everytime I try to view a report, it tells me I have a logon error as follows, "The database logon information for this report is either incomplete or incorrect." I have tried to make a new report with a new sql database connection on the server at work - I still get the same error message.

The ODBC settings are exactly the same as my own server at home. I have the same username and password as well. I can view the reports at home without any problems. But can't view them from the work server.

If I view the reports through a JDBC connection I can view the reports on the server at work. But if I change the connection to ODBC, no report can be viewed. I can view the same reports on my home server regardless of what type of connection it is, ODBC or JDBC.

For the life of me, I just can't seem to figure out the root of the problem? Please help me.

Best regards
SafIf you don't mind my asking, have you figured out your database logon problem?. We occasionally have the same problem, and still don't know why it happens.|||See if you find solution here
www.businessobjects.com

No comments:

Post a Comment