Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal Reports Viewer [2003]

Hello,

I have a load of crystal reports which have been created previously, and what I'd like to do is print / preview these from my VB.NET application.

Ideally I'd want a form in VB which will list all of the crystal reports in a particular location on my hard drive. Then I'd like to be able to click onto the reports and print / preview them in the Crystal Viewer.

I have found something called Crystal Reports Viewer on the toolbox, but I can only seem to link 1 report to that.

Can anyone help me with this please, or point me in the direction of some documentation which will help me do this?

Thanks,
J.use filedialogbox and set default path to ur local hard drive folder.

whattever file user selects map it to, reportsourse property of crystalreportviewer.

No comments:

Post a Comment