Sunday, March 25, 2012

Crystal Reports Syntax

I am not really a programmer but I am writing a report in CR XI and I am having syntax issues. I need some sort of operator after my 'then' statement (See code below) "Else" only works on the first line. I tried "And" or "Or" does not work. Can someone please help!!!!

If {REPORT_LINE.SECTION_NUMBER} = 1 and {REPORT_LINE.LINE_NUMBER} IN 100 TO 199 Then 'Cash' - need function

If {REPORT_LINE.SECTION_NUMBER} = 1 and {REPORT_LINE.LINE_NUMBER} IN 200 TO 299 Then 'Short Term Investments' need fuction

If {REPORT_LINE.SECTION_NUMBER} = 1 and {REPORT_LINE.LINE_NUMBER} in 300 To 399 Then 'Account Receivables'

If {REPORT_LINE.SECTION_NUMBER} = 1 and {REPORT_LINE.LINE_NUMBER} In 500 To 599 Then 'Fixed Assets'

If {REPORT_LINE.SECTION_NUMBER} = 1 and {REPORT_LINE.LINE_NUMBER} In 600 To 699 Then 'Long Term Investment'okay I figured it out, instead of using If.... Then statements there is a command call "switch" that you can use for all true values. My report is now done YEAH!!!!!|||u can also use :
If .... then

elseif ...... then

else

endif

No comments:

Post a Comment