Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crystal 4.6 connection to Access 2000?

I have a VB6 package that uses CR 4.6 and has installed successfully on numerous PCs under all versions of Windows (97 to XP).
Now I when I run the package on my new laptop and try to print a report, I get error error 2147417848 - disconnected from client.
Moreover, although the CR report designer recognises the rpt files, the preview window gives an error. I'm assuming connecting to the database is the problem. The new laptop has no problem with any other software or with printing in general.
I have tried re-installing VB6 and Crystal Reports, re-registering crystl32.ocx, tried the Dependency Walker from Crystal, spent hours trawling the web, all to no avail.
Any bright ideas out there?Are you able to open the report?
Do verify database

No comments:

Post a Comment