Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crump Links

I would like to add crump links feature to my drill down reports. Anybody has
an lead on this ?
Thanks for your time in advance.What are crump links?
--
Cheers,
'(' Jeff A. Stucker
\
Business Intelligence
www.criadvantage.com
---
"Rajan" <Rajan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:A5B7EC27-2C15-4589-AA2F-E13CEC1D3BC4@.microsoft.com...
>I would like to add crump links feature to my drill down reports. Anybody
>has
> an lead on this ?
> Thanks for your time in advance.|||i have a drill down report which is going to five level. I would like to give
a link how the drill down came all the way, so that by clicking the link user
can straightaway go to the drill down level say from 5 directly to level 3.
Normally we can see this type of links in sites. somethink like the following
one
MSDN Home > MSDN Library > Development Tools and Languages > Visual
Studio .NET > Visual Basic and Visual C# > Reference > Visual Basic
Language > Visual Basic Language and Run-Time Reference > Functions > S-Z
Functions
Hope i had made u understand. If not please give me a buzz.
"Jeff A. Stucker" wrote:
> What are crump links?
> --
> Cheers,
> '(' Jeff A. Stucker
> \
> Business Intelligence
> www.criadvantage.com
> ---
> "Rajan" <Rajan@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:A5B7EC27-2C15-4589-AA2F-E13CEC1D3BC4@.microsoft.com...
> >I would like to add crump links feature to my drill down reports. Anybody
> >has
> > an lead on this ?
> >
> > Thanks for your time in advance.
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment