Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cryatal Viewer

I need to test if the user had clicked the print button on the crystal viewer in my design (not in run time) this button is disable how can I by code know if the user had clicked this button on any else button of the crystal reportLet me get this straight...

You want to determine if the Crystal Viewer was clicked in design time

Do you want to add custome events to any of those controls
I can't see why you want to do this, they already have functionality, they already function as they should :confused:

Or..

You can in any case loop through the Form's controls, determine if the current control is a
CrystalDecisions.Windows.Forms.PageView then loop further through that container to (for example) change the caption of the Tabpage.

Can you explain your problem a bit more please!|||I need to know when he clicked the print button I need to know if he choosed to print as Landscape or portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment