Saturday, February 25, 2012

Cryptographic Exception

Midway thru a report development I get an error:
Cryptographic Exception: The parameter is incorrect.
I'm told to look in the task list for details, but it is empty. I've
previewd this report a dozen times during the design and now it barks. This
is the first time i've opened it today, yesterday it was fine. I'm
referencing a stored procedure in SQL server and can view the data from the
data tab. Not sure what to do.
Any suggestions appreciated.
--
RichardDid you ever find out what this means. I just re-opened a report I worked on
last week. THe report renders but I get the message when trying to export the
results to ANY format.
"Richard Roche" wrote:
> Midway thru a report development I get an error:
> Cryptographic Exception: The parameter is incorrect.
> I'm told to look in the task list for details, but it is empty. I've
> previewd this report a dozen times during the design and now it barks. This
> is the first time i've opened it today, yesterday it was fine. I'm
> referencing a stored procedure in SQL server and can view the data from the
> data tab. Not sure what to do.
> Any suggestions appreciated.
> --
> Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment