Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crystal Report : Cross Tab Formatting(Urgent)

Hi!I am new to cross tab in reports.I am using Seagate Crystal Report 7.Currently developing report with few tables in it. I am having problem grouping it into the fields that i want.I also wish to know how do i add formula in it..as well as writing queries in the access itself.I cant seems to do anything with the column/row on the report.I hope to have some guidelines.Thank You.Hi!I am new to cross tab in reports.I am using Seagate Crystal Report 7.Currently developing report with few tables in it. I am having problem grouping it into the fields that i want.I also wish to know how do i add formula in it..as well as writing queries in the access itself.I cant seems to do anything with the column/row on the report.I hope to have some guidelines.Thank You.

Hi!!!
I'm also new with crystal reports but i have already done a cross tab report using 8.5...anyway, u can use the wizard to guide u in creating ur crosstab...or u can explain further what u want to do so we could help each other in solving ur problem... :)|||I created a cross tab query in Ms Access..hoping to link to Crystal Report 7. But when i tried to arrange the columns n rows..i cant edit anything.eg: There's summarized field to be set in Crystal report 7. I dont want it to count my field..instead displaying just the data. How can i do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment