Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crystal Report 10.0

I have some problems with Crystal Report program.

In my project I use VB 6.0 with SP6 and Crystal Report 10.0
The operating system is: Windows XP SP2

When I open the project, the system gives me this error message:
(Error during load: the Crystl32.ocx file could not be loaded)

Also I can not export my project as .exe because of the above problem.

I tried to replace the file of Crystl32.ocx with new versions but the problem is still being.

Also I tried to register the Crystl32.ocx file by using this command:
(Regsvr32 D:\Windows\System\crystl32.ocx /u) but this command does not work and the problem is still being.

please help me.

Thanks;As far as I know, crystl32.ocx component was dropped starting from CR9. You will have to either redesign your application to use RDC, or distribute the old crystl32.ocx with your application. Crystl32.ocx will require CRPE32.DLL and CRPAIG80.DLL files to register and work properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment