Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crystal Report 10.0 help

I wanna be creat a table of contents for Reports. so plz give me a

suggestion how to create a table of contents in Crystal Report 10.0. We are using ASP.net as a front end and Sql Server 2005 as a backend. For generating report, I am using crystal Report 10.0.

I have require item # which if formatted like (1.2.1.1) where one is the category of the Question and 2 is the Question of that particular category and 1 is the subquestion of that particular Question and again 1 is the anonther SubQuestion of the particular subquestion ..

So I want to show the record like this ....



Item# Question Page No.

1.2 Does vendor require TCP connection ? 1

so plzz help me ...

Report has almost completed... All the question and subquestion are displayed successfully with responses and remediation. and has also generated a summary report of that question. Only TOC part has left.
I want to geneate a TOC that describe only that which question are appearring in which page no...

Thank you !What are your data types, ie your Table of contents is based on ??

No comments:

Post a Comment