Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Enterprise Question

Hello,

I have a report that I have put in Crystal Enterprise so that users can go and run the report as necessary. The report has 3 parameters that the users will choose when they run the report. One is a location, the other is a date (picks from a calendar), and the other is a boolean to choose if they want a graph printed with the report or not.

Here's my question. I would like to set up this same report as a scheduled job to automatically email to two people each day. I know which facility to put in and true for the boolean parameters, but how can I tell it to do it for the previous date when it's expecting someone to pick from a calendar? Each day's email will have stats from the day before.

I really don't want to have to maintain two reports for this if at all possible.

Thanks for any suggestions!
NMellickPass your date of birth as the date parameter and in the selection formula add code to check the parameter and if it's your b-day then change to todays date minus 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment