Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Report

How To Add Crystal Report In A Project While Crystal Report Control Check Box Is Not Shown In Project->component
Waiting
Shivhttp://www.dev-archive.com/forum/showthread.php?t=363895&highlight=crystal+report+components|||it did not solve my problem.
I have installed Crystal report 11, and I am able to run crystal report 11 from start->programs->Crystal report 11.
I am able to take print report in this manner.

I serched the file 'Unicows.dll' in my system but it was not found. I could not find any files regarding crystal while I just installed the crystal report yesterday.

am I missing something?|||I just reinstall the crystal report11. but I am not getting how to add it in vb6.0. There is no any check box 'crystal report control' in the project's component dialog.

any body guide me.

waiting
shiv|||Try asking this question in the Crystal report forum (http://www.dev-archive.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=64) I'm sure someone there will have more experiance with this type of problem....

Gremmy...|||hello every body,

is this problem unsolvable, or am I not explaining correct problem.
I am waiting

shiv

No comments:

Post a Comment