Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Report

I'm using Crystal Report 7.0, I have the following SQL expression

SELECT Invoice.`RG_Price`, Invoice.`RG_Item`
FROM ItemMaster INNER JOIN Invoice ON ItemMaster.`IM_Description` = Invoice.`RG_Item`
WHERE ItemMaster.`IM_ClassK1` IN ( "Wine (1)", "Wine (2)", "Wine (3)", "Wine (4)", "Alcohol Drinks");

However I'm getting a syntax error. I tried adding {} to the fields however it didn't make a difference. I also read in a google search that CR at times adds the SQL keywords like "SELECT", so I removed the keywords sequencially. But, no success.

If anyone can help me on this issue I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Vinny PI read that adding the code into a formula may help. However, I did so and still got syntax errors. I also seuqentially remove the keywords as another alternative.

If anyone can help I would appreciate it :)

Thank you,
Vinny P|||Waht is the error you are getting?|||Would you loke to post the error message?
I use crystal report 10,I nver use Crystal Report 7.0,maybe it's so old

No comments:

Post a Comment