Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Report - C#

Hi, everyone
I'm looking for sample codes in C#, using Crystal Report 10 and connecting to database ORACLE (not Access or SQL Server!)
Any help is appreciated,
thank youJust a link to the samples is fine... I'm really in trouble!|||I could find a way to use CrystalReportViewer, but everytime you click something it must refresh the page. I can't use it because it's too slow. I can't believe that actually someone use it...

In classic ASP I can use ActiveX Viewer and it's PERFECT. How can I use it in .NET?|||Hi,
i am using CR 10 and Oracle, but I don't have a direct connection from CR to Oracle. What I am using is a strongly typed dataset, which I link to the reportsource.
Maybe this helps.|||Hi,
i am using CR 10 and Oracle, but I don't have a direct connection from CR to Oracle. What I am using is a strongly typed dataset, which I link to the reportsource.
Maybe this helps.

Hi Reinhold,
I'm using CR 10 and Oracle, too.

As far as I'm a newbie in .NET, can you post me a sample code that explain your solution?
Because that CrystalReportViewer object is useless with that "refresh" problem.

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment