Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal localization issues

Hi everybody,

I have developped an multilingual application that uses Crystal to generate statistical reports. I want to use Crystal promts to ask the user the various parameters values, but each string (like 'please type a value for parameter ...') is displayed in one language (in my case french), and I don't know how to use another language...

I have seen jscript files that are used to display these strings (promptengine_strings_fr.js in Business Objects\3.0\crystalreportviewers11\prompting\js) but I can't find a way to change it...

Can anyone help ?? I would really like to avoid developping my own pages to ask the user all parameters, especially for cascaded dynamic prompts...

PS : I am using Crystal XI, my app is C# aspxreply test

No comments:

Post a Comment