Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Help (Quick Please!)

Hi,

I am experiencing a very strange error and in dire need of immediate help as I have to present these to my clients tomorrow.

So here is the situation:

I have created a report and am working from my computer and connecting the crystal report to a DB on server X and it works fine when running.

I then open this same report up in server X locally and run the same report but this time no data comes up. I checked the SQL query from within the crystal report and ran it against the DB locally on server X and data is returned. So data is obviously there. Why is the actual report not displaying data in the preview when run locally on the server when it obviously has data.Open the report and do verify database

No comments:

Post a Comment