Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Design

Hi,
I've a standard Invoice template with Page header, Group Header and Detail section. Invoice can be of one page or multiple pages depending on the number of invoice line items. I want to print Customer service and payment details (fixed text of about 40 lines) on the back of every page. How do I achieve this. Any help is much appreciated.

thanks & regards
radhastart a new page after group footer. if ur invoice is of one page , then this new page can be printed on back.|||Thanks for this. It works fine when the invoice has one page.
My report is grouped by Invoice Number so for an Invoice with multiple pages group footer prints on the last page of the invoice and the balnk page prints after the last page of the Invoice. My requirement is to print the details on the back of each page. Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks & regards

radha

No comments:

Post a Comment