Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Crystal Report

Hello every body ,

I am facing a problem while running the reportsin VB 6.0. I am connecting the crystal report using CR VEIWER and data environment . when the s/w is running in the client side its showing the error
PHYSICAL DATABASE NOT FOUND.

But if the crytal report application is in the client machine it will work properly. I even copied all the DLL files.
I know its not the conventinal way of connecting crystal report to VB. Can any one help meIt sounds like you may be trying to connect to a local database (one that's located on your development machine)? I don't know anything about using Crystal to connect to a database (I do all my database stuff in VB, then pass the records to Crystal to manipulate).

Do a search here (dev-archive's Crystal Forum) (http://www.dev-archive.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=64) for more Crystal/Database info. (You should also post all future CR questions on that forum instead of on the VB6 forum.)

Good Luck and sorry I couldn't help anymore. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment