Sunday, March 11, 2012

crystal report failed after installed

Dear sir,
I've created an application using VB to manipulate data from SQL servers and getting help from Crystal Reports too.
After I finished, I deployed it as usual, and it did, to a computer without VB & Crystal Report. But when I tried to run on the target PC it always returns error when I choose to view a report from crystal report form that I've created. (I tested on my other report view which directly from SQL to VB without Crystal Report, and it runs perfectly)
Please, tell me what is going on, is it because of the Windows version that causing these errors? (I savd my work with XP but deploy them in a Win98 PC)

Thanks.What's the error message that you're getting? Did you make sure you deployed all the dll's that you needed along with all the dependencies?

If you give a little more info about how you use Crystal with VB, it will help us to be able to help you better.

No comments:

Post a Comment